Foshan City Shunde Hongliying Garment Co., Ltd.
Main products:Jean Garments
Products
Contact Us
  • Contact Person : Mr. Chan Andy
  • Company Name : Foshan City Shunde Hongliying Garment Co., Ltd.
  • Tel : 0086-757-25509898
  • Fax : 0086-757-25509893
  • Address : Guangdong,Fo shan,Opposite of No.1 Shapu. Jun'an Town, Shunde City,Pearl delta area of Guangdong, China
  • Country/Region : China
  • Zip : 528329

JACKET

JACKET
Product Detailed
Related Categories:Jackets
Related Product Searches:JACKET,High Quality,LADIES JACKET, COAT
Denim jeans stylish ,comfortable,high-quality,fine workmanship 100%cotton fashion design  

Fashionable,comfortable,high quality

Fabric: denim ,100% cotton /spandex

Washing: Enzyme wash,hand brush,whisker

Color: Black/blue/light blue/Dark blue/old dying colors are available

Size: According to different region

Accessor: Button,rivet,zipper

Lebel: main label,care label,washing label,size label

Payment Terms:

T/T in advance

T/T 30% deposit upon approval of  PP sample,Remaining 70% before shipment

Full irrevocable L/C

Lead time: 30-50 days after all details confirmed (Base on the order quantity)

 Provide OEM

if you interesting in our products please inform ue without hesitate

JACKET



Copyright Notice @ 2008-2012 ECVERY Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.